The following recipes are from the Alpine Touch Customer Cookbook! Please be sure to send us your favorite recipes using Alpine Touch!
Mary Crofts - Cisco, TX
- Ground Beef
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 can of green chilies
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/2 tsp. Alpine Touch Pepper Blend
- 1/2 tsp. Alpine Touch All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1.5 cups of grated cheddar cheese
Brown the beef and seasonings in a little vegetable oil and drain. Soften 8 fajita-size tacos in a little oil and fill with the above mixture. Roll up and place in 9x13 casserole, lightly greased. Combine one can of cream of chicken soup with the can of green chopped chilies and 1/2 cup of milk. Heat slightly and pour over the enchiladas. Top with the remaining cup of grated cheese, and bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes!
Alpine Touch Seasoned Pork Chops
Ted Cockayne - St. Joseph, MO
- 4 large center cut pork chops browned in 1 tsp. oil in a heavy skillet. When browned sprinkle with Alpine Touch, 1/2 tsp. garlic powder and 1/2 tsp. onion powder. Pour 1/2 cup of water over all and put a tight lid on. Simmer over low heat for 45 minutes to an hour or until tender!
Alpine Barbecued Steak
Bob Hamilton - Boone, Iowa
- 3 oz. Worcestershire sauce
- 1.5oz. Soy Sauce
- 1 can of Dr. Pepper
Use Alpine Touch for seasoning as desired. Marinate steak for 2-3 hours at room temperature. Cook to your pleasure. Enjoy!